Sunday 28 July 2013

OOPS!

I've seen a lot of silly blunders on the market (and made a few myself) but the one I found in my wallet transactions log today was one I've never seen the likes of before.



This guy sold me 3 different modules for 0.01 ISK each, far less than my buy order prices. Making a typo on a sell order I can understand, it happens. But for 0.01 ISK, on 3 orders in a row and all the same type of module (faction BCS mods)?

Really stupid, really drunk, a mean brother/friend and a misconfigured bot are about all I can think of that could have caused fail of this magnitude. Any other ideas?

7 comments:

  1. Quitting the game?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Or he was setting up 0.01 ISK buy orders but unfortunately opened the sell order box. I often see that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes but doing that 3 times in a row falls under really stupid or really drunk.

      Delete
  3. I had the exact same thing happen with a few other faction mods as well- did yours happen in Eram in Met?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was in Metropolis but on 3 different stations.

      Delete
    2. Intials K. A. for the seller.

      Delete
    3. Yep, KA it is. Poor guy... :)

      Delete